Medicare Advantage – Is a type of Medicare health plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide you with all your Part A and Part B benefits.
If you’re enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan, most Medicare services are covered through the plan and aren’t paid for under original Medicare. Most Medicare Advantage plans offer prescription drug coverage.
Let us help you decide the best coverage for you.
(U Decide It Tip) – When shopping for Medicare advantage insurance there are a few things you should know and think about:
- How much can I afford per month?
- Do you prefer medicare advantage or supplements plans?
- When choosing your plan make sure you pay attention to quality ratings, copays, and deductibles
- List of participating doctors and hospitals and also your dental and vision coverage
- If you like to travel make sure you understand your coverage while traveling