Health Insurance – Health insurance is a type of insurance coverage that pays for medical and surgical expenses incurred by the insured (consumer). Health insurance can cover the whole or a part of the risk of a person incurring medical expenses, spreading the risk over a large number of people. It can reimburse the insured (consumer) for expenses incurred from illness or injury, or pay the care provider directly.
Let us help you pick the best plan for you and your family.
(U Decide It Tip) – When shopping for Health insurance there are a few things you should know and think about:
- How much can I afford per month?
- Have an understanding of what your health coverage needs are for you and your family
- Compare the different health insurance companies and health care plans that match your monthly budget
- Get together all of the information (Health History) for everyone that needs coverage in your family
- Understand the differences between your deductibles, Copays, and out-of-pocket costs