Business Insurance – Business Insurance is coverage that protects your business from losses due to things that may occur during the normal course of business. There are several different types of insurance for businesses. Professional Liability, Property, Workers’ compensation, business interruption, coverages also include property damage, legal liability and employee risk just to name a few.
(U Decide It Tip) – When shopping for business insurance there are a few things you should know and think about.
- How much can I afford per month?
- Compare different business insurance quotes to make sure you have the one to fit your business budget.
- Make sure you have an annual business insurance checkup.
- Learn everything about the business owner’s policy.
- Asses all your risks.
- Be accurate and honest when you provide information.