Renters Insurance – Renters Insurance, also called tenants insurance is a policy that provides liability insurance and the renter’s personal property is covered against things like fire, theft, and vandalism. It also pays for expenses when the property becomes uninhabitable. Since this type of policy only protects against the renter’s personal property it is significantly less expensive than homeowners insurance.
(U Decide It Tip) – When shopping for the Best Renters Insurance there are a few things you should know and think about:
- How much can I afford per month?
- Picking the right coverage amount
- Knowing what is covered and what is not
- Learn about the different coverage types
- Bundle your renter’s policy if you can